Doctors and personnel
- Dr Tatjana Perepelica. Specialist gynaecologist-obstetrician.
- Dr Carmen-Corina Corcoz. Private GP. Specialist in abdominal ultrasound scanning.
- Dr Valda Darginaviciene. Specialist pediatrician-allergologist
- Dr Gintaute Cukanoviene. Pediatrician-specialist in abdominal ultrasound scanning.
- Dr Jurij Cukanov. Private GP.
- Dr Dushyant Maradya Consultant Cardiologist
- Dr Viktorija Petraitienė Consultant ENT specialist
- Orthopeadic Surgeon Odisseas Shablahidis
- Professor Gedis Grudzinskas. Specialist gynaecologist-obstetrician.
- Dr Antanas Mickevicius. Consultant upper GI surgeon.
- Mr Auris Seibutis. Registered Manager. Physiotherapist. Specializing in musculoskeletal injection therapy
- Dr Adelina Krasteva. Consulatant dermatologist.
- Dr Zina Vaitkeviciene. Dentist.
Dr.Tatjana Perepelica has a wide experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
She was graduated in Lithuanian Medical University and has been working in Vilnius Maternity
hospital in Consultant position more than 15 years
Since 2009- relocated to the UK and worked in various UK NHS hospital (Kings Leen, Southend
on Sea, Doncaster, Shrewsbury, Redditch, St Heller and St Thomas hospital in London)- providing
essential Obstetrical /Gynaecological service with a very good Reference feedbacs from hospital
Since 2014 works in private Dental &Medical Clinic, London/Barking
Various training in the UK with Certificates- including Colposcopy and cervical pathology
Obstetrical and Gynaecological Ultrasound – Cambridge Addenbrooke‘s Training centre
Fetal-Maternal Medicine training – Barcelona, Spain
Menopause Training-Zur Institute, Germany
Minimal access surgery training - Cardiff,WIMATT and India( Delih) Laparoscopy Training Centre
Membership of International Society of Ultrasound in Obstertics and Gynaecology
Membership of World association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
GMC Licence for Obs/Gynae Consultant/Specialist until 2024